- Health & Healing
Ananda Hemp is one of the largest domestic producers of industrial hemp and we are one of the only producers that own the entire process of production. We operate a 1000-acre farm in Cynthiana, Kentucky and all of our hemp is cultivated legally in accordance to section 7606 of the 2014 farm bill.
THE ANANDA HEMP DIFFERENCE:
-Ananda hemp is 100% 50 state legal.
-A true seed to shelf platform as Ananda owns plant breeders rights for all seeds grown in Kentucky.
- Ananda Hemp works directly with the DEA and the Kentucky department of Agriculture to produce extracts only from the flower.
- Customers take half as much Ananda Hemp compared to CBD alone because our product is Full Spectrum and consumers experience the “entourage” effect of over 140 cannabinoids.
- Ananda DOES NOT import anything and all our products are manufactured in a fully compliant CGMP manufacturing facility.
- All products contain no chemicals or contaminates and are third party tested and approved.
We are focused on research for the longer term. Everyone wants to make claims, but this needs to be done properly or it will damage businesses. All of us have to be careful. This article in Forbes is a good read on the topic: https://www.forbes.com/sites/monazhang/2017/11/01/the-fda-targets-countrys-largest-cbd-producer-in-warning-over-cancer-claims/.
Ananda Hemp is investing heavily in research to ensure we can make the appropriate claims. Our chairman and benefactor, Barry Lambert, believes that hemp-derived CBD oil saved his granddaughter’s life.
- Ananda Hemp
- Full Spectrum
Whom to Contact
- Jordan BledsoeSales RepresentativePhone: 714-794-7371
Retail store coming soon!