Integrative Mind-Body Release Therapies
- Artists: Creative, Musical & Visual
- Massage & Body Work
- Intuitive & Metaphysical Counseling
- Spiritual Wisdom & Enlightenment
With years of advanced study in many therapeutic disciplines and spiritual traditions, Phyllis Douglass has developed her own INTEGRATIVE MIND-BODY RELEASE THERAPY with a focus on the John F. Barnes Myofascial Release Approach, Functional Movement Reeducation, and Energy Healthcare.
Using Advanced Manual Therapy techniques, Energy Healthcare protocols, and extraordinary intuition, she is able to feel and interpret the flow of energy within and surrounding the body, analyze and treat postural challenges, fascial restrictions, muscular imbalances, and movement inefficiencies.
Her sessions address the root cause of symptoms to quickly and gently release stiffness and pain, melt the armor of emotional holding patterns and physical compensations, bring balance to the mind/body/spirit complex, and reconnect one to their innate healing potential.
The motto that she lives by is… LIVE. LOVE. BE.
You are the HEALER. Her work is the catalyst.
Phyllis Douglass offers services in Claremont, La Verne and surrounding cities within the Inland Empire.
- Massage Therapist (CAMTC ID# 56843) with Expert Level specialization in John Barnes Myofascial Release Approach
- Yoga Teacher (Yoga Alliance ERYT 200) and Nationally Certified Pilates Trainer
- Aka Dua Master Healer and Shaman - Native American / Toltec Lineage
- Advanced Master Sound Therapist / Classically Trained Musician and Vocalist
- Akashic Soul Path Healing with the Angels
Whom to Contact
- Phyllis DouglassAdvanced Manual Therapist, Sound Therapist, Energy Healthcare PractitionerPhone: (909) 967-0246
Between 11th and Arrow Hwy on the east side of street. Ample onsite parking.